Education Specifically Tailored for Today’s Credit & Collection Professional
Whether you are earning your certification, taking classes to enhance your job skills, or learning something new, NACM Oregon prides itself on offering the best education in the country for credit and collection professionals.
Your success is important to us, and we know your priorities can vary from day-to-day. Our goal is to make learning as convenient and diverse as possible.
NACM National Educational Offerings
We understand your time is valuable, and sometimes being away from the office isn’t an option. Webinar and teleconference learning options provide:
- Relevant topics instructed by respected professionals who excel in their field.
- Convenient times that fit your schedule…and you can’t get any more convenient than your own office!
- Affordable fees includes two free webinars per year with membership renewal.
In-House Educational Offerings
Enjoy a more interactive approach to learning or just need a break from the day-to-day grind? Our in-house educational offerings provide:
- Sessions that focus specifically on your needs and your level of knowledge and skills.
- Easy and affordable ways to earn your certification and Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Get to know other members while engaging in informative discussions and learning something new!
Visit our events calendar to see a list of the programs we are currently offering.
Register for webinars and in-house classes online! Use the shopping cart and select your method of payment. It’s that easy!
Still have questions? Please email Shawna Kelly or call her at 971.230.1202.